Thursday, May 08, 2008

I'm not an elitist, but I embrace my racism

Wow.

Wow.

"I have a much broader base to build a winning coalition on," she [Hillary Clinton] said in an interview with USA TODAY. As evidence, Clinton cited an Associated Press article "that found how Sen. Obama's support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me."

"There's a pattern emerging here," she said.

It's 1 a.m. and I have been sitting with this one for a while now.

WTF.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Tammi, Lady Lazarus, What happens to a dream deferred? Forensics? Think of anyone? Its been about 20 years. Would love to get in touch with you. And I'm not commenting on the Clinton stuff at least not yet. lol

Andy

Tammi said...

Andy! Ohmygod honey. "Does it dry up, like a raisin in the sun?" Dearest, how can I write to you directly?? It's been years! - Tammi

Unknown said...

asterling789@yahoo.com

Tammi said...

I hope you got my email? I sent it twice, so check your spam filter! Looking forward to catching up.

Anonymous said...

Tammi, yowza! Just listened to a couple of your pods from Librivox, and my wife and I are in love with your voice and your reading. You sent me looking for a "search by reader" function there. Got frustrated when I couldn't find one. Thank you for sharing your goddess reading with the world.

At yahoo mail, I am john2two.